Ana Styles Celebrities and Clients in San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, South Florida, Europe and South America.
Would you like to be organized and present Yourself at your best?
Together we can make an impact in this Very competitive world!
This International work experience comes with a positive attitude, superb attention to details and great customer service.
Being Highly Organized, Sophisticated and Extremely Creative, Ana is also drawn to and passionate about charitable work either volunteering and donating a large percentage of the monthly proceeds.
- Master’s in Image Consulting.
- Social Etiquette and Professional Posture.
- International Stylist Award Winning in Milan, Italy.
- Master’s in Business Administration focus in Events.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Stylist’s Advisor (Manhattan, New York).
- Stylist for The Georgetowner Fashion Magazine (Nov/2017).
- Personal Development, Self- Esteem and Inspirational Advisor.
- Co- Founder of Children Be Cured.
- Nominee for the Women Empower Expo Award 2.017.
- Auctions Chair for the National Jewish Health Committee.
- Member of Hopping 4 a Cure Multiple Sclerosis Committee.
- Guest Speaker at the Women of Tomorrow Mentoring Program.
- Honored Member of the Cambridge Executives and Professionals.
- Member of the PBC Leadership Council for the Women of Tomorrow.
- Member of the International Association of Professional Image Consultants (IAPO).