Ana Styles Celebrities and Clients in San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, South Florida, Europe and South America.
This International work experience comes with a positive attitude, superb attention to details and great customer service.
Being Highly Organized, Sophisticated and Extremely Creative, Ana is also drawn to and passionate about charitable work.
A very generous portion from all proceeds is often donated to several charities and organizations throughout South Florida and around the World.
Ana believes that Together we can Make an Impact!
- Master’s in Image Consulting.
- Social Etiquette and Professional Posture.
- International Stylist Award Winning in Milan, Italy.
- MBA in Business Administration focus in Events.
- S. Florida International Fashion Week – Boca Raton 2.018.
- Spokesperson for Rejuvchip, Dr. Uffelman – TV Commercial.
- Personal Development, Self- Esteem and Inspirational Advisor.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Stylist’s Advisor (Manhattan, New York).
- Stylist for The Georgetowner Fashion Magazine (Nov./2.017)
- Founder of Children Be Cured.
- Member of the Junior League of Boca Raton.
- Auctions Chair for the National Jewish Health Committee.
- Nominee for the Women Empower Expo Award 2.017.
- Honored Member of the Cambridge Executives and Professionals.
- Member of Hopping 4 a Cure Multiple Sclerosis Committee.
- Guest Speaker at the Women of Tomorrow Mentoring Program.
- Member of the PBC Leadership Council for the Women of Tomorrow.
- National Mentor at the Association for Women in Communications.
- Member of the International Association of Professional Image Consultants (IAPO).