Gambino styles celebrities and clients throughout United States, Europe and South America. It’s not about Fashion, it’s 100% about Communication. You are always visually communicating something. Why not choose the clothes and approach that speak in a positive manner that reinforces who YOU are!
Would you like to be organized and present YOURSELF at your BEST? Where you want to take your LIFE?
Let’s make a POSITIVE IMPACT in this very competitive world!
This International work experience comes with a positive attitude, superb attention to details and great customer service. Being highly organized, sophisticated and creative, Ana is also drawn to and passionate about charitable work.
- Master’s in Image Consulting.
- Student at Harvard Business School.
- Master’s in Business Administration.
- Social Etiquette and Professional Posture.
- International Stylist Award Winning in Milan, Italy.
- Fashion & Art Show in Mykonos, Greece (Summer of 2018).
- Saks Fifth Avenue Stylist’s Advisor (Manhattan, New York).
- Stylist for The Georgetowner Fashion Magazine (Nov/2017).
- Personal Development, Self- Esteem and Inspirational Advisor.
- Co- Founder of Children Be Cured.
- Nominee for the Women Empower Expo Award 2.017.
- Auctions Chair for the National Jewish Health Committee.
- Member of Hopping 4 a Cure Multiple Sclerosis Committee.
- Guest Speaker at the Women of Tomorrow Mentoring Program.
- Honored Member of the Cambridge Executives and Professionals.
- Former Member of the PBC Leadership Council for the Women of Tomorrow.
- Member of the International Association of Professional Image Consultants (IAPO).